If you're from Ohio, you might know that the cardinal has been the official state bird since 1933! Cardinals aren't originally from Ohio, but once settlers began cutting down forests, cardinals flocked here and never left. In fact, there were so many that people tried to turn cardinals into their pets! So whether you love cardinals, Ohio, or both, this sweatshirt is here for you.
See the t-shirt version here.
- Click here for Size Chart
- Unisex relaxed fit - fits loose for a less structured, more relaxed silhouette.
- 80% cotton/20% polyester blend
- This is a pigment dyed product. Please note that the pigment-dyeing process gives each garment unique character. Please allow for slight color variation in washing.
- Due to the nature of pigment dye, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We strongly recommend washing this garment with only like-colored garments as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white colored garments in the wash cycle.
- We recommend that you wash this garment in cold water.